Oct 22, 2018 Last Updated 3:37 PM, Sep 25, 2018

The Minister of Finance & the Public Service

The Hon. Nigel Clarke, DPhil., MP...

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Finance and the Public Service

The Honourable Fayval Williams, MP, is Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Finance and the Public Service. Minister Williams is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and h...

Financial Secretary (Acting)

Miss Darlene Morrison...

What type of Information can I ask for?

You can ask for any kind of personal or non-personal information. Personal information must be related to you, this includes your employment records, health, welfare and superannuating records, and examination and training records. Non-personal information includes government policy documents, research materials, information about how the Ministry, agency etc. operates, what actions it has been taking, how it has been spending its money, and what statistics and other information it has collected on any subject. Citizens routinely request and receive records relating to public health, environmental hazards, consumer product safety, government spending, labor relations, business decisions, taxes, foreign policy, and the economy. 

Information requested can be in the form of reports, certificates, computer printouts, maps, films, photographs, tape recordings and video recordings.

Was this helpful?