What supporting documents should be submitted with my application for the tuition refund?
Applications for tuition refund should be accompanied by the following documentation:
- Original certification awarded - Degree/Certificate
- Evidence/Proof of payment - certified Statement of Accounts from the institution or receipt (original receipts must be seen and verified)
- Copy of TRN and or Driver’s License
The following are also necessary for the completion of a submission for refund. However, these should be available in the HR Department on the officer’s personal file.
- Evidence that applicant did or did not benefit from Study Leave, Day Release, Scholarships or any other form of Grant
- Copy of permanent appointment letter and or copy of letter of employment to determine years of service