We combine professionalism and expertise in pursuit of sound socio economic and financial policies for achievement of sustainable growth and development.
The main objectives of the Ministry are to:
- achieve and maintain Debt and Fiscal Sustainability.
- achieve an efficient and equitable tax system.
- ensure effectively regulated financial institutions and combat financial crimes.
- maintain a rational remuneration and stable industrial relations climate in the Public Sector
- improve public financial management toward higher levels of transparency and compliance with international best practices
- promote a more efficient, effective and responsive, and service oriented MoFP.
1231 reads | Tags: About Us