This form is for:
- Persons who fall under the Pensions Act
- Persons who were contributing to the scheme; and
- resigned with less than 10 contributory years
- Persons who have retired and have no risks; and
- Any period or which contributions were deducted erroneously
This form may be used …
Use this form to provide evidence of your date of birth for a deceased person.
Use this form to provide evidence of your date of birth.
This form may be used to make a declaration of any from the following lists
- Part-time service
- Father’s name not on birth certificate
- Family Benefit
- Marital status
- Whether with children/without children under the age of 19 years
This form is to be used when applying for an advance on your pension if your pension particulars have been submitted to the Ministry of Finance and the Public Service. An advance on your pension can be an advance or an alimentary allowance or both.