Corporate Services Division
Corporate Services - Overview
The Corporate Services Division (CSD) provides the Ministry of Finance & the Public Service (MOFPS) with key strategic corporate services that are critical to the ministry’s success in achieving its goals and objectives.
- Provide the strategic framework, organization and support for the Ministry to pursue its policy objectives.
- Ensure that management and staff has the requisite skills and tools for the Ministry to fulfill its mandate and;
- Ensure that the Ministry has a secure and comfortable environment that is conducive to productivity.
- Strategic Planning & Reform
- Human Resource Management & Development
- Information Management
- Physical Resource Management
To develop and support the planning and service delivery functions of the Ministry in an increasingly efficient and effective manner
To consistently provide the highest level of satisfaction to all our customers
Corporate Services - Units and Sections
- Corporate and Strategic Planning which involves coordinating and leading the preparation of the annual strategic and operational plans of the Ministry.
- Performance Monitoring & Evaluation which entails monitoring and reviewing programme performance across the ministry and its departments.
- Human Resource Management Section- is the section that deals with the administration of issues relating to recruitment, selection and placement, orientation, compensation, performance management, organization development, safety, wellness, benefits and grievance management.
- Human Resource Development Section- The section’s responsibilities include overseeing the design, development and implementation of relevant training programmes to meet the training needs of the Ministry and those of the Financial Investigations Division (FID), Revenue Protection Division (RPD) and the Accountant General’s Department.
- Organization and Methods Section- the section’s key responsibilities include the rationalization and alignment of divisional structures, development and/or review of work processes, job descriptions, policies and procedures and the maintenance of the operational manuals. It is also responsible for monitoring the implementation of the Ministry’s Performance Management & Appraisal Systems.
- Effective records management which facilitates the timely identification, dissemination and disposition of records;
- Facilitating research and reference services to individuals and organizations, maximizing the availability of sources through archival finding aids, consultations and guidance;
- Promoting accountability and transparency by facilitating efficient access to information within the context of the law.
- Property Management
- Office Services.
- Transportation Services
- Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management